-
October 11th, 2002, 08:46 AM
#201
Twizzle
Guest
I'm just replying again cos I want this thread to have 200 replies [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
-
October 11th, 2002, 11:45 AM
#202
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
I'm just replying again cos I want this thread to have 200 replies [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well I want it to have 201, so there [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe
-
October 11th, 2002, 12:03 PM
#203
Twizzle
Guest
[img]eek.gif[/img]
Nooooo - you've spoilt the symmetry [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
Gotta have an even number!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2002, 12:07 PM
#204
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
[img]eek.gif[/img]
Nooooo - you've spoilt the symmetry LOL
Gotta have an even number!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*cough*obsessive compulsive*cough*
203.. odd number [img]eek.gif[/img] Whatcha gonna do? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *giggles*
-
October 11th, 2002, 12:10 PM
#205
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
203.. odd number [img]eek.gif[/img] Whatcha gonna do? [img]tongue.gif[/img] *giggles*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
This [img]tongue.gif[/img] *smirks* [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2002, 12:13 PM
#206
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
This [img]tongue.gif[/img] *smirks* [img]wink.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*giggles* This is just gonna go onnn and oonnn innit? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe
*thinks I'll let Terry win, and let her have her even number of posts in thread* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2002, 12:16 PM
#207
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
*giggles* This is just gonna go onnn and oonnn innit? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe
*thinks I'll let Terry win, and let her have her even number of posts in thread* [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
No Jen - I'll let you win (I'm nice like that [img]wink.gif[/img] ) LMAO
Odd numbers rule!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2002, 12:22 PM
#208
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
No Jen - I'll let you win (I'm nice like that ) LMAO
Odd numbers rule!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Aaww aint you a sweetie [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yes, the odd numbers really just fits in with the oddness of the SOS [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
October 13th, 2002, 02:07 PM
#209
-
October 13th, 2002, 02:13 PM
#210
DarrensPassion
Guest
Yay Krissy, you're lovely hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Janie xx
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks